Saturday, June 14, 2008
My Students
Here are my adorable students. In the first series of pictures we are making fire truck cookies. The second set of cookies the kids made their bodies out of dough. You can see they got cooked really dark because we just have this weird convection oven that I don't really know how to use. Haha. They still loved them. They love to crowd around watch the cookies bake in the oven. They're so funny. The last picture is of our field trip to the post office on base.












Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my God, Kristen. These kids are SO CUTE!!!! I can see how you could get so attached to them - in spite of the fact that they sometimes give you GRIEF - like ALL students - young and OLD!!!!!
What GREAT MEMORIES you will have of this experience and it will all be over before you know it!!!!
I especially LOVE the photo of them crowding together WATCHING THE COOKIES BAKE as if they are watching TV!!!!!
mom
Post a Comment