So I don't know what happened but Blogger blocked our blog because they thought it was a spam blog. They said they were going to "temporarily" lock it and not allow me to publish anything on it, but that was about two weeks ago already and I know you're all dying to hear about things here and see some pictures. Plus I'm starting to suffer from withdrawal since I love updating my blog. Haha. Hopefully it works this time!
I pasted the first posting from the other blog and will delete that blog as soon as they unlock it so take note of this new address and bookmark it so you can keep up with us (since I know that is all of your number one priority) over the next three years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi! Here's hoping this blog works! I love to hear all about what you are doing!!!
me
Post a Comment